460 College St, Toronto
Who is Rack-A-Tiers?
Widely known as one of the most innovative companies in the specialty electrical tools industry, Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. is a Canadian, privately owned family company providing electricians with more tools to get the job done faster, easier, and safer. These products are then distributed across North America through wholesaling partners. We offer a dynamic and collaborative workplace with a great opportunity to learn and grow. We are seeking a full-time Customer Care Specialist to lead the Eastern CSR team.
What does this role involve?
We are looking for someone who speaks English fluently and French would be a huge bonus, extremely organized, detailed oriented, and has the ability to multi-task. Assisting customers with inquiries; you must have an attitude of “how can I end this inquiry with the customer feeling extremely satisfied.”
You will be responsible for answering a multi-line telephone and email system, coding and processing orders, and communicating with our sales reps and customers (all over North America) for order accuracy.
You will supervise a team of 5-10 other CSR staff and assist with scheduling, expediting priority of orders, communicating with sales and accounting leads to ensure smooth communication runs to this department. You will be part of recruitment and training for this team and conducting regular reviews.
If you have a great attitude, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy supporting a sales team, come join an awesome team who are more like family.
What do we offer:
You will have the opportunity to grow your career within our expanding company. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, we offer a bonus program after two years as well as full health/dental benefits after three months. Our office is located at 460 College St. You must report to this location physically.
What you need is:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. French would be a bonus
· Strive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
· Excel in a busy and stressful environment
· The ability to prioritize tasks with outstanding attention to detail
· High organizational skills, reliability, and integrity
· To be extremely detail orientated
· The ability to problem solve and use proper judgement
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· At least two-years customer service experience in the electrical tool industry
· Experience in Odoo software
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To apply, please email [email protected] with a PDF version of your resume and cover letter.
We thank every applicant, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.