Category:PVC Bending Tools
Cold PVC Bend without compromising the conduit
You can COLD bend schedule 40 PVC pipe without your pipe collapsing or fracturing. Faster and easier than cutting and gluing factory fittings. NO HEAT REQUIRED! How? Simply insert the spring into the pipe & bend across your knee! PVC pipe requires slight over bending which will “pop back” a few degrees upon the release of bending pressure.
NOTE: 1/2” and 3/4” can be cold bent over your knee, without a heat source. For sizes 1” and above use the Pipe Viper to maintain the integrity of the pipe, as you heat it up with an external source.
Choose your Size
- To be used for Schedule 40 PVC. Not to be used for Schedule 80.
- No heat guns needed for ½” and ¾” PVC
- Fewer PVC fittings.
- Pipe should be 50 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer.
- Length of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ Spring: 27″
- Length of 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″ Spring: 36″
- Length of 3″ & 4″ Spring: 33″