Croc's Needle Nose Wire Strippers
Multi-use handheld wire strippers
Croc’s are the most versatile and comfortable electrical wire strippers you will ever use. The ergonomic handles are shaped to perfectly fit in your hand while you strip or crimp wire, saving your hands and wrists from soreness. Effortlessly strip standard AWG #10 – #22 wire and strip the outer jacket of 14/2 and 12/2 NMD using razor-sharp wire stripping blades.
Built to be as functional as possible, these wire stripping pliers also have a convenient bolt cutter that can cut 6-32 and 8-32 machine screws or be used for general-purpose cutting. A quick-barrel sleeve crimper for terminal connectors makes these the most complete and best wire strippers.
Every electrician that gets their hands on a pair of Croc’s wire strippers is impressed by how natural they are to hold. Croc’s are designed with your hands in mind so you can strip wire all day, faster and with less effort. With so many innovative features in one tool, Croc’s strippers will come in handy no matter what type of electrical work you are doing.
- Strip 14/2 and 12/2 NM Cable.
- Strip from 10-22 AWG single conductor.
- Cut 6-32 and 8-32 machine screws.
- Quick barrel sleeve crimper for terminal connectors.
- Ergonomic glow-in-the-dark handles.
- ALL IN ONE – With the ability to strip standard AWG #10 – #22 and 14/2 and 12/2 NMD, this cable stripper will be more than enough for most electrical jobs, meaning this will reduce how many tools you need to carry and use. The needle nose pliers and built-in bolt cutters make Croc’s wire strippers an entire toolbelt in one.
- COMFORTABLE – The ergonomic glow-in-the-dark handles on these electrical wire strippers save your hands and wrists from feeling sore after extended use. Investing in the health of your hands and wrists helps you work more comfortably and protect your hands from long-term injury. Ergonomic handles reduce the chance of injuries that can occur with other hand wire strippers.
- GLOW IN THE DARK – With glow-in-the-dark handles, you can be sure you will never misplace your Croc’s no matter the environment. You no longer need to fear losing your wire strippers after dropping them in a dark attic. The glow-in-the-dark ergonomic handles make these Rack-A-Tiers wire strippers easy to find, saving you time and money.
With more features, uses, and better design than other cable strippers, the Croc’s wire stripper will become your go-to hand wire stripper and a staple of your toolbelt. One of the few tools you will find a use for no matter what kind of work you’re doing, Croc’s Needle Nose Wire Strippers should be your go-to wire cutters & strippers.
Rack-A-Tiers Croc’s Needle Nose Wire Strippers excel at many tasks:
- Being able to strip many common sizes of wire, Croc’s are the perfect Romex wire stripper and a must-have for residential electrical work.
- Electricians often find themselves having to cut machine screws down to the correct size. Doing this with linesman pliers can irreparably damage the threads on the screw. Croc’s wire strippers have a built-in machine screw and bolt cutter to solve this problem.
- Having a wire crimper and wire stripper built into one tool saves you the hassle of grabbing another tool and then switching back and forth between the two. You have everything you need in this one ergonomic electrical wire stripper.
Rack-A-Tiers V-Cutter Attachment
Turn your Rack-A-Tiers Croc’s into the ultimate electrician’s wire stripping tool by adding a V-Cutter knife attachment. The V-Cutter is a new way to easily strip NMSC cable. By adding this to your Croc’s wire cutters you get the functionality of several tools in one, meaning fewer trips back and forth to the van and a lighter tool belt. Click here to check out the V-Cutter knife attachment for wire strippers.